Cool: Calm, refresh and relax heated red skin. Gently tightens the skin and shapes the face.
- Menthol: Calms irritation, itching and burning, eliminates blackheads and whiteheads, diminishes the appearance of dark spots and age spots and promotes clearer skin. Also provides cooling sensation on skin
- Citric Acid: Sloughs off dead skin cells and speeds new cell turnover. Also promotes new skin growth that can help alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and areas of uneven tone and texture.
- Calcium Sulfate: A skin firming agent
- Wash face thoroughly and It's even better if you open your pores with a warm towel.
- Apply Rich Base Cream on face and neck
- Cut the Gauze for nose area for easy breathing
- Place damp cotton pads on eyebrows, eyes and lips and damp Gauze on the face.
- Apply another layer of Rich Base Cream or any other nourishing cream on top of the Gauze
- Mix 3 scoops of Gypsum Powder and 1 scoop of warm water in a Rubber Bowl.
- Stir until the consistency is nice and thick (until it is not runny).
- Apply the Gypsum Mask on top of the Gauze (avoiding the nose area) using a Spatula in the order of forehead, cheek and chin. Make sure the application is even.
- Allow the mask to dry for 15 - 20 mins.
- Gently shake to detach the mask from the face. When taking off the mask make sure you do it from the bottom.
- Wipe your face using a cold wet towel.
- Finish off with your favourite skin care.