Vitamin C: Rejuvenate, illuminate and brighten dull, stressed skin. Improves absorption of products applied underneath the mask through heat, gently tightens the skin and shapes the face. Not suitable for sensitive or blemish / acne prone skin as the mask heats up.
- Ascorbic acid 01%: A powerful antioxidant and soothing agent that minimises the appearance of signs of aging
- Calcium Sulfate: A skin firming agent
- Wash face thoroughly and It's even better if you open your pores with a warm towel.
- Apply Rich Base Cream on face and neck
- Cut the Gauze for nose area for easy breathing
- Place damp cotton pads on eyebrows, eyes and lips and damp Gauze on the face.
- Apply another layer of Rich Base Cream or any other nourishing cream on top of the Gauze
- Mix 3 scoops of Gypsum Powder and 1 scoop of warm water in a Rubber Bowl.
- Stir until the consistency is nice and thick (until it is not runny).
- Apply the Gypsum Mask on top of the Gauze (avoiding the nose area) using a Spatula in the order of forehead, cheek and chin. Make sure the application is even.
- Allow the mask to dry for 15 - 20 mins.
- Gently shake to detach the mask from the face. When taking off the mask make sure you do it from the bottom.
- Wipe your face using a cold wet towel.
- Finish off with your favourite skin care.