Vitamin C: Calm and hydrate. Ideal for blemish prone and sensitive skin.
- Ascorbic acid: A powerful antioxidant and soothing agent that minimises the appearance of signs of aging
- Glycyrrhiza glabra extract: Calms itchiness on inflamed skin and decreases melanin content to reduce pigmentation.
- Allantoin: Promotes epidermal cell renewal and accelerates wound healing with moisturising, soothing, anti-irritant properties.
- Hyaluronic acid: Relieves the look of fine lines, moisturises, reduces inflammation, prevents water loss and boosts skin - elasticity and plumpness.
- 1kg $100
- Wash face thoroughly and It's even better if you open your pores with a warm towel.
- Wipe your face with toner and apply serum or ampoule.
- Add 50ml Algae powder and 40ml water in a Rubber Bowl and mix well for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Apply in order of forehead, nose, cheeks and chin with a Spatula. Start thinly from outside to inside and apply thickly.
- Leave it 15-30 minutes
- Peel off the mask and wipe off residues with a Sponge.
- Finish by applying your favourite serum and moisturiser.