MIEL PEELING AhHa 20% 200ML
Exciting Offer: Buy 2, Get 1 Free!
Add 3 to your cart, and the system will deduct the cost of 1 automatically. Enjoy the savings!
Infused with Lactic Acid and Glycolic Acid, this serum will help you to maintain 28day skin cell turnover by melting away dead skin, waste and blackhead to transform skin into a healthier skin with natural radiant. Suitable for all skin types. Recommended for people who want to prevent pigmentation, dry flaky skin, dull skin and who want to remove blackhead.
- Lactic Acid: a type of AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid) moisturises, improves skin tone, balances pH level and reduces the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Commonly used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. It also stimulates collagen renewal and firms the skin.,
- Glycolic acid: Commonly used to treat scarring, skin discolouration and signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. Effectively removes the outermost layer of dead cells, revealing brighter fresher skin.
- Fruit Extracts: Extracts of orange, lemon, apple and pineapple will control the production of melanin for brighter skin.
- Wash face and wipe skin with a dry towel.
- Apply on face avoiding the eye and lip area using a Brush,
- Leave on for 2-10 minutes (varies according to each skin types and intensity of tingling effect).
- Wipe skin with a cold damp Sponge until there is no more tingling effect.
- Finish off with your favourite skin care products.
- For AM use, must use with Sunscreen.
It is normal to experience mild redness and tingling sensation, This should subside after wiping off using a cold damp Sponge.
If there is any irritation, discontinue use and consult a doctor or a physician.
Use together with Aloe Gel for soothing effect and Sunscreen to protect skin from sun.
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eye, Limit frequency up to 2 times a week. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a doctor or a physician.
AHAs contained in the product may increase your skin sensitivity to the sun and particularity the possibility of sunburn. We recommend daily use of a Sunscreen to protect your skin from the risks associated with sun exposure.
Do not use on wounds.
Do not use on eye and lip area.
Store in a dark, cool area avoiding direct sunlight.
Keep it out of kids' reach.